Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smithies - We Need You!

Now that we've reached a period of absolute 'no news' I figure it's time I evaluate what to do with this site. For months, I've been unhappy with the current layout; and I have to admit that unlike on torchwood.tv, I just don't think the template works all that well.

WE'RE LOOKING FOR BRIGHTER, FRIENDLIER COLOURS...

The "moody blue" colour that we currently use is a little off putting, to say the least. And don't get me started on that logo either. In short, we're in desperate need of a make over; and that's where you come in - where you could be a massive help.

Do you think you could come up with a better template / layout / logo? If so, then please contact me on the usual address. Your efforts will be much appreciated, and could see this site improve tenfold.

So go on Smithies - what are you waiting for?

2 comments:

Romana1 said...

*hee* I'm also trying to redesign the Idiot's Lantern-without much success. If I have any inspirations that will help you as well, I'll definitely pass it along!! :)

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I can't help. I'm no good at designing. But hey, it's not as bad as I thought. I thought that SJA was being cancelled and we were all signing a petitiion, or something.