Friday, November 03, 2006

Warrior of Time

I'm hearing rumours that next year will see the launch of classic series adventure, "The Time Warrior" on DVD. The story features the Third Doctor, as played by Jon Pertwee, and includes the introduction of both the Sontaran race, and Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah-Jane Smith.

LIS SLADEN IN "THE TIME WARRIOR" 1973

It's not known if the adventure will be a standard edition (like the recent "The Sontaran Experiment") or a worthier Special Edition. Whatever the case, true fans of Sarah-Jane can't afford to miss out...

Now, about "The Invisable Enemy"...

UPDATE: It now seems like "The Time Meddler", a 1965 adventure starring William Hartnell, will feature amongst next year's DVD selection...

2 comments:

Romana1 said...

Oooh, if the rumors are true, I hope the dvd finds it's way over to the US not long after-my copy is starting to wear a little thin!

ps. love your site. Yay, Sarah Jane! :)

Anthony Garnon said...

Hey romana1, nice to meet you! I'm looking for people to write SJA.TV with me, so if you'd be interested, just send me an e-mail - captainjackharkness@hotmail.co.uk