Monday, December 11, 2006

The Enigmatic Mister Smith...

The past weekend has been a rather enjoyable experience. I've spent most of my time with the girlfriend, celebrating our first year anniversary of being together, so apologies for a lack of post either yesterday or Saturday. Blame it all on the girlfriend!

No, seriously, don't. Or I'll get it in the neck!

WHO IS MISTER SMITH...?

Anyways... moving onto the topic at hand, I've literally been swamped with emails over my last post (well, I say swamped. Does three emails count as swamped?!?). Apparently, we've got it all wrong about Mr. Smith, and everything may not be exactly as it seems...

One of my trusted sources revealled the truth about the man (assuming he is a man...) to me in an email. I'd love to tell you guys more at the time, but I've been sworn to secrecy. Nevertheless, I can reveal that it's a glorious secret - and Mr. Smith looks like an extremely enjoyable character! (I think I can say that without giving too much away...).

Ok, ok, I'm in a naughty mood. I'll be a bit sneaky and give you guys the email that one of my sources sent... Only it's crammed full of astrixes, so you'll never work out what it says!

Dude ...... ** *** *** **** *** Mr Smith ** ** ***? *** *** ********! **** remember ** * **** *** ****** ... he takes up the ******* ****** in her ***** and **** ********** *** ***, has ***** *** ********* **** and *****; it's quite cool..... he is the *** ******** in the ****** though ....

Hands up who offically hates me right now?

2 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

Here's the place to leave those lovely theories about what lies behind my naughty astrixes!

Anonymous said...

Well, Mr. Smith is obviously Mickey! ;)