Monday, December 11, 2006

Meet the lucky swine!

Hey there! Just a brief intro...

Regular viewers across at torchwood.tv may remember me as the lucky swine who got a tour of the upper boat studios way back when! Well, I have been officially signed up and feel dead honoured by it too!

As I am based in the Cardiff area (living a mere 15 mins from Upper Boat itself), if any of you out there get wind of location filming, drop one of us here a line and (work permitting) I will scoot down there and get the goss*
Talking of goss, the latest issue of DWA will have an SJA feature. There will be chats with the cast, including the lovely Lis Sladen, as well as other delights such as interviews with David Tennant, a fact file on The Doctor and monsters you can make for you Christmas tree (well that's my Sunday morning sorted).
On sale from all good emporiums that sell such merchandise from Wed 13 December.
Enjoy the read folks - and I'll see you all soon!

*And yes ... I know what goes in the asterisks about Mr Smith (and am not telling either!)

9 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

Welcome aboard Peter Pan! It's great ahving you aboard the site - especailly now we've had a bit of a face lift. What does everybody think?

Romana1 said...

Oooh! Nice!
will you be able to use any cool pics of SJA like you do for Torchwood? :)

Romana1 said...

Oops, I commented on the wrong post-i'm sorry! *turning slightly red* Welcome, Peter Pan! :)

Anthony Garnon said...

Yeah, we should be able to use screencaps. :) Things are really hotting up on the SJA front now. If you're a new reader, introduce yourself here.

Emerald Studios said...

Welcome Peter!

Emerald Studios said...

Btw peter I remember seeing on the torchwood.tv bit that you worked for Real Radio? Fantastic Radio Station! My mum was on the real late night phone in last wednesday!

Anthony Garnon said...

lol, celebrities everywhere!

Peter Pan said...

Yeah, I work at Real ... I write the commercials! (well, not all of them ...)
Your mum was on with Dave Brooks? Cool!

Emerald Studios said...

Woohoo! You rock!