Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hoodie Loving Sladen!

The more observant of you have probably realised by now that the site has been updated only a handful of times over the last few weeks - because there's literally been no new news to talk about! It's strange, two weeks before the pilot episode airs, that the series hasn't received more publicity. Perhaps the BBC are aiming for a smaller market than both Doctor Who and Torchwood with this particular show? Or perhaps they're too busy advertising a certain "Runaway Bride"!
Anyways, you want an update, so here goes. DigitalSpy has run an "exclusive" interview with Elisabeth Sladen, where the woman reveals "Occasionally hoodies will come up and I think 'Oh God, I'm going to be mugged... they're so nice to me! 'Hello Sarah!' they'll say! At Charing Cross Station the other week, I was just sitting there with my coffee waiting for a connection, and this guy didn't stop walking, he just came up and said 'god bless you, Sarah' and walked off! It's always very sweet, I like it." The full article can be read here.


In other news, the Sarah Jane Adventures website has been updated - but frustratingly you have to submit a mysterious password to advance further than the invisable front page. Visit the site here to find out exactly what I'm talking about!


And that's about it for now. I still haven't had a chance to read my SFX Magazine article - but I can reveal that the pictures inside are mighty pretty. When I have the time, I'll scan every word and get back to everyone here to report my findings. Until then, adios amigos...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the pressie for day 21 of the DOCTOR WHO BBC site advent callender is a link to the BBC 'Sarah-Jane official site'. Due to myself being outside of the UK I am unable to view the site. *Grumbles in frustration*