Friday, April 27, 2007

3/1000th of a Jigsaw

Just to fill you all in on what I actually saw going on yesterday . . . . . :)

As far as I could tell, the actors present were Lis Sladen, the girl who plays Maria, her on screen dad and 3 nuns (one of which was quite heavily made up). Strangely there was no sign of Luke or new boy Clyde.

I managed to hear over the intercom (bless those security) , that one of the nuns takes her costume off - which possibly reveals the statue/automaton seen in the second to last photo below. This was definately a prop, not an actor as I saw it laying "stiff" on the ground.

However it could be a something completely different.

Thats the fun of all these set reports . . . its like having 3 pieces of a 1000 piece jigsaw and the bits you have dont even fit together! :D

Thanks to my spies over Cardiff for discovering that after leaving Bannerman Road, the cast and crew were seen in Sully (near the coast, not far from Barry).

Scoot signing off. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jack this is the only wy i know how contact you and what im basically asking you if you need any more Contributors for this site. The more smithies teh better right. Please reply soon mate. Ps keep up great work your doing on Torchwood .TV and Sarah Jane .TV

Anthony Garnon said...

Thanks for the offer Pop, but the site's pretty much full for now. If I ever feel I need a fifth member, I'm look in your general direction though... :)

Anthony Garnon said...

Oh, and Scoot - good reporting!

Anonymous said...

oooww alright jack i really wantto sp please ask me soon. i am avaiable for service intwtv and sjatv thx

Anonymous said...

Please please pleaseplease jack please *puppy eyes* i will promise il post more than rest of u put together PLEASE