Sunday, April 01, 2007

Pinch Punch.....

So I turned over my Doctor Who calendar today .. to find this month's featured episode is School Reunion ... and what is the big picture? A flippin Krillitane!

The next biggest pic? The Doctor and the TARDIS (fair comment I guess, this is a Doctor Who calendar) The remaining two? A full shot of Rose in dinnerlady attire ... and finally a pic with Doctor, K9 and .... Sarah Jane .. just visible ..... bah!

Here's hoping next year we have a Sarah Jane Adventures calendar of our own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was quite dissapointed with this years calendar too, last years had more pictures of the doctor whereas this year they seem to be focusing on the Monsters.

I really want a Sarah Jane Calendar!

I had a great dream last night, i was watching the next episode of SJA, it was great! i wont go into details, it's private!