Friday, September 19, 2008

Lis Sladen Profile

The new issue of SFX landed on my mat this morning .... and there on page 88 is a smashing full page interview and profile with Lis Sladen!
+
She talks of filming for series 2 of the Sarah-Jane Adventures, cutting one of David Tennant's lines in Journeys End (by accident) and working with Nicholas Courteney again.
+
Plus there is a bit of a spoiler about the fate of the Jackson's ...
+
SFX hits shops next week .. but since I subscribe, and subscribers get lovely covers with no writing on, I cant actually tell you how much it costs as mine has no price on it! Just a rather good Zachary Quinto picture...... sorry about that!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does anyone know the real story as to why the Jacksons were written out? Did Yasmin want to leave? Or was she let go for some reason?

Nabu San said...

Well the press say it's 'cause of her GCSE's :)

Thanks for the update, Peter Pan! I'll be sure to nab a copy asap!

Anthony Garnon said...

Sounds pretty promising :) Has been a while since I saw you around these parts amigo... I've missed you, so welcome back :-D

Anthony.