Friday, June 19, 2009

A Lazy Monday in front of the telly...

Well, it's been a while since I've had the chance to post! I was hoping I'd be announcing when SJA would air here in America by now...but, alas, I have not heard anything definitive yet. :(

However, SciFi (soon to be Syfy) does have the first season as a part of it's daytime rotation next week. Monday, June 22nd, starting with Invasion of the Bane at 9:30 am EDT. Come, now-I know I'm not the only one who will watch a marathon of one of my favorite shows on tv, even though the dvds are sitting pretty on my dvd shelf. Admit it-there are a few of you out there! ;)

Before I go, I will leave you with this-my attempt at an SJA costume when I was at Marcon last month:

Why, yes, that lipstick can be a bit more sonic

As with all of my costumes- a work in progress. LOL! :) (Maybe next year I'll finally get that Andy Pandy costume made!)
Post a Comment