Monday, August 31, 2009

Rewind ----> Series One

Right now the CBBC Channel is in the middle of re-running the entire first series of The Sarah Jane Adventures. They're up to the rather magnificent Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane, to be exact.

The event supposedly runs until 4 o'clock this afternoon (though if The Lost Boy ends like expected at 3pm, what will they show during the last hour*?!) - so if it's been a while since you last viewed these episodes, or want a refresher, or if you think they're just plain fab, get watching them now!

That's the CBBC Channel - running until 4pm.
+
*According to reader MacMachavelli, they're simply repeating Invasion of the Bane again from 2:55pm. D'oh! They could have rounded off Maria's era by showing The Last Sontaran!

***

Ahead of Nabu's report about Saturday's trip to the SJA event (at Manchester's Trafford Centre) here's another little tease. Yesterday I gave you one word, and just one word. The word in question? Orange. But what does it mean...?

Well, here's your answer!

MEET... THE BLATHEREEN!
+
Yep, that's right. As exclusively revealed at the Trafford Centre, the Blathereen (who - SPOILER! - appear in the third series finale, The Gift) are a fab orange!
+
Trust me, they completely suit the colour, too.
+
Come Christmas, you'll be saying orange is most definitely the new green...

10 comments:

MacMachiavelli said...

Anthony, they are showing IotB in the last hour. :)

Anonymous said...

THEY COULD LEAVE A TRAIL :):) SERIES THREEEEEEEEEEEEE :) AND I DID THINK THAT THE BLATHEREEN WOULD LOOK DIFFERENT :S noot the same in orange but still Love SJA

JennyRoberts. said...

The sarah jane adventures, series 3trailer will be shown, at 2.55 today !

David said...

I hope some recorded that trailer if true!

Anonymous said...

i havent been able to find any trailer for series 3 :(

Nabu San said...

From what I gather there was no trailer, would've been a perfect oppurtunity, though!

And I only got to see half of Warriors of Kudlak and The Lost Boy, 'cause that's when I had my breaks at work. Why did I have to do Bank Holiday overtime?! Both were beyond epic, though. And when I got home, I was keen to have a go on the accompanying BBCi quiz, full marks o'course =D

The Blathereen are WIN. I can't wait to show you guys what they looks like in action! Both Anthony and I think they look better in Orange than they do in Green. It's a very interesting idea...like the alien version of ethnicity.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could've been there, sounds like you guys had fun! Who are those people in the photo? Are they the people who got to star in SJA? ;)

Anonymous said...

What was it all like ?
Come On , who wouldnt want a virtual Danni Harmer ..mm...

MacMachiavelli said...

I wonder if the Hostrazeen will be blue? Or yellow? :P

Patar said...

Wow!! That's awesome!! They should have named the Abzorbaloff with something "een". Even though he's not a Raxacoricolafallapotorian.. Hope that's right..