Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Double Cover Love

It's been a while since I've posted- I was hoping by now someone here in the U.S. would have picked up the second series of SJA, but alas, it hasn't happened yet. :( Oh, well-that hasn't prevented me from getting excited about the upcoming third series! A week from Thursday! Yay! Who's with me? ;)

Also coming out next week, issue 414 of DWM...and guess who's on the cover?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(special thanks to Blogtor Who for the heads up)


A special issue and cover story? That makes my day. Oh! Have you seen the new promo picture of Sarah and the Doctor released by the BBC? Den of Geek posted it earlier today, with the promise of more tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What day's it coming out on? Is it the weekend? Hope so. SJA 3 starts in exactly 7 days and 7 minutes! Well it's 4:18 now, so I think that's right.
:)

Romana1 said...

I believe this issue comes out in the U.K. on October 15th-the same day as the series 3 premiere!

Nabu San said...

Very exciting cover! Though a shame half of it's hidden by the packaging! A shame about the second series as well, but atleast fans in the US get the boxset the day after the UK! :)

Romana1 said...

That's true-and the "glass is half full" part of me says getting the dvd set in the U.S. is better than nothing! :)

Who knows-maybe if the sales are good, someone will show some interest in airing it...