Sunday, December 31, 2006

SFX, Jan issue....

Yes, I braved the rain and wet to get out to Asda just to pick up the latest issue of SFX .... ll for you loyal viewer! Ok, so I was out of cat food and tea bags too but that's by the by....

Page 40 starts a large article on all matters Who, including some Sarah Jane factoids. Some of which we have mentioned before but here is a summary for you anyway so you can stay toasty and dry on the last day of 2006!

Mentions from the set (did I mention I have been round it? Once or twice? oh, ok then, but come on if you were me, wouldn't you be excited about it for the rest of your life too? Really?) include gas masks, jeweled salamanders and a book called 'UNIT Fighting For Humankind' by Sarah Jane Smith. I also know what ... or should I say who ... is in the safe! There, that's a huge clue if you think about it!

Phil Collinson discusses the shows inception, including such comments as 'its a great jolly old romp' and 'its as beautifully made as Doctor Who' and he mentions Lis Sladen take on portraying Sarah Jane for a new audience.

There is a mini interview with Samantha Bond about her appearance as Miss Wormwood and one with the gorgeous Lis herself about the show!

So there you are, I am now sitting in for the rest of the day with my dear friend Jack Daniels.... and if I spend enough time with him, I may just publish that picture of me with my new K9.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's in the safe then?