Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hmmmm chocolate.......

With great thanks to my advertising colleagues, I have stumbled across some fab news for us chocoholics! (That said, I am two weeks into Atkins diet and choc is a no go for me. Rats)

Sainsburys will be launching a range of fair trade chocolates to support comic relief ..... the official blurb from sainsburys goes as follows:


Farmers in Ghana have received a huge boost thanks to Sainsbury's, the UK's leading Fairtrade retailer by value, who has ordered 40 tonnes of Fairtrade cocoa to produce over eight million chocolate squares - Chocpix - which are included in the famous Big Red Nose.
Not only is this smooth white chocolate melt-in-the-mouth delicious, but also when held up to the light, a well known character from Wallace and Gromit or Doctor Who is revealed!


Will Sarah Jane be a character??? Or perhaps K9? Get munching people! And please ... save me one for when I get off this stinking diet!

4 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

Never before has Doctor Who been so bad for my health!

curls said...

Atkins died and so will you if you follow his unhealthy unsustainable diet, which has already come and gone here in the States.

Please for your health and sanity, EAT CHOCOLATE!

Peter Pan said...

Kurly ..... I like your thinking....

Anthony Garnon said...

*at last, jackharkness has an excuse to over indulge*