Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hmmmm chocolate.......

With great thanks to my advertising colleagues, I have stumbled across some fab news for us chocoholics! (That said, I am two weeks into Atkins diet and choc is a no go for me. Rats)

Sainsburys will be launching a range of fair trade chocolates to support comic relief ..... the official blurb from sainsburys goes as follows:


Farmers in Ghana have received a huge boost thanks to Sainsbury's, the UK's leading Fairtrade retailer by value, who has ordered 40 tonnes of Fairtrade cocoa to produce over eight million chocolate squares - Chocpix - which are included in the famous Big Red Nose.
Not only is this smooth white chocolate melt-in-the-mouth delicious, but also when held up to the light, a well known character from Wallace and Gromit or Doctor Who is revealed!


Will Sarah Jane be a character??? Or perhaps K9? Get munching people! And please ... save me one for when I get off this stinking diet!
Post a Comment