Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Doin' The Time Warp

A quick visit over to the Radio Times website reveals one very important thing - and something that readers have been quizzing me about for months now; a repeat of the "Sarah Jane Adventures" pilot episode, 'Invasion of the Bane'.

The episode - which first transmitted on New Year's Day - is set to be repeated on March 31st at 4pm - 5pm on the CBBC Channel, just ahead of the debut of "Smith and Jones"; the first episode of Doctor Who's brand new third season starring David Tennant, and introducing Freema Agyeman as the Doctor's latest companion Martha Jones.

For anybody who missed the show the first time around, now's a chance to redeem yourself. Don't let this second chance pass you by - otherwise I'll set k9 upon you. And trust me, when he's angry, you don't want to mess with him!

The schedule, as ever, is subject to change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no use to me, i dont have sky.

Anonymous said...

I can't see it....:( have they already changed the schedule? Nothing comes up when i search for the programme either :( :(

Anthony Garnon said...

How strange, I shall go away and investigate! lol

Seriously, I'm 99.9% sure that the repeat screening will go ahead - not that 0.01% of me can't be wrong!

See you all soon - tomorrow's our 100th post!