Friday, September 21, 2007

Mr Smith .. Online!

As you all get excited, I'm packing for my holiday - wishing I had picked earlier dates so I didn't have to miss the premiere of the Sarah-Jane Adventures!
+
Meanwhile the official site seems to have had a few things added as the week has gone on! There's now video diaries (including one from Luke - which acts as an official prequel for "Revenge of the Slitheen"), a chance to download a micro Mr Smith and... oh, too much to take in!
+
But don't just sit here listening to me whitter on about the updates... go and play with them yourself! And do keep checking back, as content will continue to be added and updated.

Have a great show on Monday. I guess I'll catch up when I get back from Neverland!

3 comments:

Mark said...

Can't wait for you to get back Peter Pan, just a little bit of news for when you do, or if anyone else wants to post it.
Sarah Jane Adventures Trailer 2
http://tardis-and-torchwood-treasures.blogspot.com/2007/09/sarah-jane-adventures-trailer-2.html

Anonymous said...

mark id suggest you stoped advertiseing your own website. just post the video url rather than your post.

Mark said...

Oh sorry mr tyler. Its just so you have the link.
Erm.
Well there are more screencaps now which can be found places ...

P.S : I think there needs to be a SJA tipsheet like on tw.tv