Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Treats, SJS style!

If you're like me, right now you are probably feeling a little sad that there are no new Sarah Jane Adventures to enjoy, and are going through some (terribly severe) SJS withdrawl.

Not to worry! The lovely Llin has created the Sarah Jane Adventures Advent Calendar! Twenty-five days of Sarah-related thingydoos to see or do, each day until Christmas.

So hurry and head on over and open all those doors you've already missed!!

...anyone care to join me in a jellybean race? :-D

6 comments:

Anthony Garnon said...

You know, I outgrew advent calanders many a moon ago, but I dunno what happened this year... I kinda slipped...

I saw two very special chocolate Doctor Who calanders (one Dalek, one Cybermen) in the shops and knew that I had to buy them!

The cashier who served me thought they were for some kids I might know...

Naturally I corrected him!

Then he laughed at me, and I fled the store!!

Nabu San said...

Oooh, I must admit - those activities were quite entertaining :D Made me forget my SJA withdrawal for all of two hours ^^

I wish they made a REAL SJA advent calander. Maybe next year ...

Anonymous said...

Yay, what a lovely link, thank you again!
I've actually had about a bazillion hits today thanks to this...

Anthony Garnon said...

You should get a few more hits now Llin, as I've added a permanent link to the calender in the site's sidebar. :)

Romana1 said...

You're welcome, Llin!! :) I know I keep saying this, but I absolutely love your site!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you guys, that rocks!!