Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The DVD Shuffle...

When I saw the notice in my inbox that there were going to be some major changes to the previously announced North American DVD release schedule, my heart nearly skipped a beat...especially when they said one highly anticipated title was taken off the schedule and one was moved!!

I shouldn't have worried, though-it turns out the BBC is taking the Complete Davros Collection and Rememberance of the Daleks: Special Edition off the spring schedule, with no word as to when they will return. While I am a little sad about this news (I'm quite fond of Dalek episodes), I am relieved that both Sarah Jane stories are still on the release schedule, with just one change:

Planet of Evil will be moved to the March 4th release date-one that coincides with the release of another Tom Baker serial, Destiny of the Daleks. The Time Warrior will still be released on April 1st. *whew!* ;)

Complete details, along with the artwork for both Sarah Jane stories, can be found at tvshowsondvd.com.
Post a Comment