Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Old Dog, New Tricks

According to sources on the Doctor Who Forum [SPOILER] Nicholas Courtney is in Cardiff right now, filming scenes for his appearence as Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart in the second series of "The Sarah Jane Adventures".

There's been no official confirmation of his return, but Courtney has apparently been spotted on set - and will remain in Cardiff for the remainder of the week.

Rumours suggest that he'll be appearing in a story that also features the Sontarans - who returned to Doctor Who earlier this year.

Updates whenever possible!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is a surprise! Really looking forward to this new season of Sarah Jane now! :-0)

Nabu San said...

The biggest news for me is the return of an even more awesome villain from SJA's history :P

And by awesome, I mean EPIC.

Three guesses who.

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Now I know I'll have to see SJA Season 2 if the Brigadier is making a return on it!

I just hope this is all true because I'd love to see him AND the Sontarans back!

Nabu San said...

Scooty's set pictures confirms it :)

Brig and Sontaran's are in the same ep, as well as an old SJA villain I won't spoil for you just yet.

Heck, scooty's a news poster here - wait for him to disclose the news :D

Gaz said...

Ooh!

Exciting stuff!

I know who the old villain is, but like nabu, I won't spoil it yet.

Can the series come quicker please? (Although I'll be patient; I want the Summer holidaysn to go slow, and they haven't started yet D=)