Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Elisabeth Sladen, Stateside!

Just a reminder for Stateside fans that Elisabeth Sladen will be appearing at Chicago TARDIS in just over two weeks!!

Memberships can still be purchased online:
(all prices USD)
3-Day Reserve Seating: $135
3-Day Basic: $75
One Day only: $35
Children, ages 6-10, 3-Day: $25
Children ages, 6-10, One Day: $10
Children under 6: FREE! (but must be accompanied by a paying adult-well, duh.) ;)

Prices are good until November 15th. After that, At-Door prices will be $150, $95, $45, (3-day reserve, 3-day basic, one day, respectively).

I wasn't sure I'd be able to attend (well, with my recent move and it being over the Thanksgiving holiday). However, I was able to make it work...and to say I'm just a little excited would be a serious understatement. ;) So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to revert back to childhood for just a moment:

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I get to meet Sarah Jaaaaaaaaaane!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (*picture a 5 year-old jumping up and down on the couch with pigtails slapping her in the face*)

Okay, I'm better now. :-D

Chicago Tardis: November 28th-30th, 2008 Lombard, Illinois USA.

3 comments:

Nabu San said...

Aww bless, you had pigtails?! :D You lucky thing, I wish I could go! Even though I'll get to meet her this Saturday at Borders, but there's no such thing as meeting Elisabeth Sladen too much! Hope she gives a talk!

Romana1 said...

*heehee* Yah, you betcha! Well into the second grade. :) I've composed myself now, but silly grins are threatening to split at any moment...

I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to meet her, since her appearances here in the States always seemed out of reach for me. When I heard she'd be just a mere 6 hour drive away on a long holiday weekend, I just about died! ;) Never say never...

You're right- there's no such thing as meeting Elisabeth Sladen too much! :)

Joe Reboy said...

Joe Reboy

I hope to run into you there. I've been following your site for some time now, and check for updates nearly daily.

My brood will be in Chicago for this show. Colin and Liz should combined make about the nicest convention.

Joe