Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Elisabeth Sladen, Stateside!

Just a reminder for Stateside fans that Elisabeth Sladen will be appearing at Chicago TARDIS in just over two weeks!!

Memberships can still be purchased online:
(all prices USD)
3-Day Reserve Seating: $135
3-Day Basic: $75
One Day only: $35
Children, ages 6-10, 3-Day: $25
Children ages, 6-10, One Day: $10
Children under 6: FREE! (but must be accompanied by a paying adult-well, duh.) ;)

Prices are good until November 15th. After that, At-Door prices will be $150, $95, $45, (3-day reserve, 3-day basic, one day, respectively).

I wasn't sure I'd be able to attend (well, with my recent move and it being over the Thanksgiving holiday). However, I was able to make it work...and to say I'm just a little excited would be a serious understatement. ;) So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to revert back to childhood for just a moment:

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I get to meet Sarah Jaaaaaaaaaane!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (*picture a 5 year-old jumping up and down on the couch with pigtails slapping her in the face*)

Okay, I'm better now. :-D

Chicago Tardis: November 28th-30th, 2008 Lombard, Illinois USA.
Post a Comment