Monday, April 30, 2007

A Proper Northern Lass!

Thanks to our good friend Brandon (who you'll remember had herself a Sarah Jane marathon in January - and since has come to be known as Affirmative Brandon on these very pages) we have another set report to add to those that peter-pan and Scooty made last week. Over to you Brandon...
+
I went today!
+
I found the house and I met her! I met Elisabeth! She saw me standing on the street corner and she came over, cup of tea in her hand and we had a short conversation.....
+
Lis: Should you be somewhere else?
+
[I guess she must have thought i was a schoolkid or something]
+
Me: Probably, but I wanted to meet you.
+
Lis: Really! Oh well thanks! What's your name?
+
Me: Brandon
+
Lis: Hello Brandon, where are you from?
+
Me: Cardiff.... well I live in Cardiff but I'm from up north, Preston.
+
Lis: Oh you're a northerner like me!
+
[I knew she was good northern lass deep down!]
+
Me: Yeah, my friends online posted the address of the house so I thought this was my one chance to come down and meet you. I have contacts, just like you do!
+
[Then she laughed a little bit]
+
Lis: Well it's a lovely day, I'm a bit cold though, they wont let me wear my jacket.
+
Me: Oh poor you!
+
Then she had to go back again and I said goodbye and she said "Take Care Brandon"!
+
I'm a bit upset that I couldnt get a picture. I waited around for a while, but soon afterwards they all packed up and left. I'm so glad I met her though - she looked amazing and was so beuatiful. She was wearing a white shirt with a red vest type thing over it; blue jeans and brown knee high boots.
+
I saw a scene being rehearsed. It was between Clyde and Maria - Clyde was having a go at Maria because he got chased by an alien and she didn't do anything. Then he said [about Sarah Jane] "who is that woman anyway?"
+
I also saw Luke and Sarah Jane walking off together and she gave him a hug. I don't know whether this was supposed to be in the show or if it was just an on set cuddle.
+
Clyde and Luke also waved to me as I was hanging around on the street corner, which was nice.
+
I'm upset that I couldnt get a photo, it would have been really cool and a great momento.
+
Great reporting Brandon! If any other readers have set reports or photos that they want posted online, don't forget to get in touch with me - and I'll post your findings online for other fans to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was great, i'm so glad i went, she was absolutlely lovely!

Anthony Garnon said...

I hear filming will continue there until Wednesday...

Anonymous said...

yeah but unfortunately i have to go into hospital tomorrow, thats why i went down there today.